I sat next to Asian man on the airplane. He tried to reduce the boundary by putting the arm rest up. Yeah right arm rest goes down, even if he wanted to sit like a pretzel.
Awesome picture. Hope you have a great day. I know you will have a great time. I just wanted to let you know that I just ran 3.66 miles today at a pace of 9:32. We will go running when you get back. We will let you know whether we are having a boy or a girl on Friday night.
Awesome picture. Hope you have a great day. I know you will have a great time. I just wanted to let you know that I just ran 3.66 miles today at a pace of 9:32. We will go running when you get back. We will let you know whether we are having a boy or a girl on Friday night.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day
Jeff